Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday 10/03/2010

It is now 7.42pm at night and my 4 year old girl still is talking none stop and will do anything in her power not to go to bed. My patience is wearing thin, might have to go and threaten selling the beanie bears again.
Ah Ha I have finally succeeded in getting her to stop talking, peace and quiet at last, yahooo.
Anyway i must go and have my cup of tea that i made over 1 hour ago (reheated of course) and fold the load of laundry that I got off the line when I got home as I have to hang out another load of laundry tomorrow morning that is in the washing machine tonight. I am sure that I am married to the washing machine first and my husband second, that or I am having an affair with the washing amchine as I seem to be spending more time with it than I am with my husband.

No comments: